Monday, January 24, 2011

Science Methods Initial Reactions

I'm looking forward to this class because it is my first education methods class. I like science and can hopefully pick up some techniques to teach students the information so they can understand it. I'm not really sure what to expect and I'm a little nervous about the different grading system. I think that once I spend more time in the class and listening I will feel more comfortable and understand how things are going to work for the semester. I hope to understand the concepts and use them the best way I can in my future classroom. I think this class will be challenging just because it is so different from others that I have taken, but I really am looking forward to it. I think the most difficult assignment will be to videotape myself teaching a lesson because I will be able to see everything that happened, most of which I probably won't notice when I am actually teaching the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment