Monday, February 14, 2011

Class and First Meeting

Last week's class really made me think, so much I don't think I have ever thought so much in one class. We touched on every single standard on our syllabus and how they  related to one another. I felt like my head was spinning and I was just trying to comprehend all of the information we covered in class. I realize that all of the standards are important separately but all come together in the end to affect each other, it is just so much to take in at one time. Hopefully we will continue to cover all the standards and go over how they connect so I can be able to understand them in the end to be a good teacher. The first meeting was interesting, I didn't know what to expect. I realized I need to become more familiar with the standards and student goals which will help me in the end. I also need to work on self assessment and become more familiar with the different levels of the standards. I will continue to work on this and hopefully in the end I will be able to be familiar with and understand all of them to be able to have a better meeting without being prompted as much and improve on my self assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment